HybridAssistant

Vous pouvez aussi faire votre Cinéma : Envers et contre tous (Stand and Deliver) est un film américain réalisé par Ramón Menéndez, sorti en 1988. :moqueur:

Vous pouvez aussi faire votre Cinéma : Envers et contre tous (Stand and Deliver) est un film américain réalisé par Ramón Menéndez, sorti en 1988. :moqueur:
Euh, quel est le rapport ?

Même cette année, HA, à ce moment, devient "diabolique"...
:dev:

1667250828738.pngMon petit doigt me dit que cala ne va pas durer.....

1667250598129.png

Bon, comme c'est un jour magique, tu as aussi le doigt prescient ! :ROFLMAO:

Bonsoir j'ai un soucis depuis hier ma P2 ( les 4 bougie + vidange boite + vidange moteur) ont été faite.

Elle tremble pas mal vers 1300 t/m et j'ai pas mal de fois (idl cheek) a la place de S3 S4.

Et quand le soucis de tremblement vient j'ai à coté de S3 deux barre ( I I ) la signification des deux barre quelqu'un la connait ?

Sans titre-1.jpg

super merci Ziocar, est il normal d'avoir beaucoup de phase idle check, car avant les tremblement je n'avais pas noté autant de phase idle check

Le contrôle idle check se produit, la première fois, dès que la température du moteur atteint 70° et que la vitesse est inférieure à 45 km/h.
Si la voiture est éteinte, si la température descend en dessous de 65° lorsque la voiture est redémarrée, un autre contrôle idle check démarre et, si je me souviens bien, le contrôle idle check peut également recommencer si la voiture n'est pas éteinte mais que la température descend toujours en dessous de 65° (S3 est affichée).

@kinetik m'a signalé que le couple HA et Suzuki Across supportait mal les températures négatives...
1670788737250.png

En fait, cela se passe comme cela avec HA pour la plupart des modèles très récents.

L'explication est simple: une température codée sur 2 octets (et signée).
Tant que la température est positive, tout va bien quand on ne s'occupe pas du signe... :velo:

Correction sera appliquée très prochainement...

hello dear god and everyone:
I need some help,I‘m from china and i'm not good at English, I bought a Toyota Hybrid Levin in 2022,i want buy a obd at now.obdlink lx,obdlink cx,vlinker fd+,vlinker mc+,and so on, which one is the most one for my car?i want buy vlinker ,because it is more cheaper.
thanks everyone.

The Vlinker is the best for performance and price

I use a vlinker mc+ . I do confirm this is the best I ever tested.

I use a vlinker mc+ . I do confirm this is the best I ever tested.
thanks,are u tested the obdlink lx?car friends said that hybrid assistant is not adapted to the Toyota hybrid which made in china,the car friends used obdlink lx most of them,however the price of obdlink lx is too much,i want buy a cheaper one. thank u very much.

I tested many of them ( I am one of the dev of HA).
Regarding HA, Vlinker MC+ is better than OBLINK LX & OBDLINK MX+.
I have not tested personally Vlinker FD+, but it should be perfect also.

hybrid assistant is not adapted to the Toyota hybrid which made in china
I don't know if Hybrid Assisstant works well with China versions of hybrid cars, but Obdlink LX was for a long time the most recommended device to work with Hybrid Assisstant.

I don't know if Hybrid Assisstant works well with China versions of hybrid cars, but Obdlink LX was for a long time the most recommended device to work with Hybrid Assisstant.
Thanks,Which one is the best right now?

Thank u very much.I will test the vlinker FD+ & MC+ after Chinese New Year.Hybrid Assistant didn't work good with my phone LG g7,there are two problems:the car model cannot be recognized & Hybrid Assistant will crashes.Is there any solution for these problems?thanks

1673580479710.png
Hi God
Are u tested the vLinker BM+? Are all the vLinker products made in China by Shenzhenshi CheBoTong kejiyouxiangongsi?
thanks

on the picture in your message, the model is not recognised....this is not a problem of interface

here is the certificate of conformity
1673595635366.png
and here is the link to buy it:

We tested successfully VLInKER MC+ and Vlinker FD+
they were sent to us for validation. they adapted the firmware according our recomandations to get same results as OBDLINK LX....

on the picture in your message, the model is not recognised....this is not a problem of interface

here is the certificate of conformity
Regarde la pièce jointe 8342
and here is the link to buy it:

We tested successfully VLInKER MC+ and Vlinker FD+
they were sent to us for validation. they adapted the firmware according our recomandations to get same results as OBDLINK LX....
Yes,thanks,my picture is just a display that didn't work on a hybrid car. This company is right,I will buy one & test after Chinese New Year.Is vLinker FD+ enough for Hybrid Assistant?or I'd better buy the vLinker MC+? Thanks

Hi god,Can i ask the development team for help when my obd with ha doesn't work well on my car?
thank u very much.

Hello
There is an option to send the logs to the developers.
it prepares an email. you need to specify the details of the problem.

Pages vues depuis le 20 Oct 2005: 308,295,954
Retour
Haut Bas