HybridAssistant

The force code is only a trick to manage unknown models.
There is absolutely no risk because of this. (unless you look at your phone instead of the road ):velo:

Yes, your feedback may be interesting... after a week from now, from the "data base" window, select "Export" and send us the database.
it will be analysed by Alessandro & myself.
you can contact me by private message (the envelop icon you can see on top right of your screen when you are visiting this website).
Hi dear priusafn
Bonjour
I want get the Generate Report,should I what to do?
thanks
WechatIMG59.jpeg

yes,
1) you select a trip (you see date/time & distance)....
2) you experiment all the options... (carefull with the last one)...

yes,
1) you select a trip (you see date/time & distance)....
2) you experiment all the options... (carefull with the last one)...
Hi dear
Bonjour
Is it right(I get a picture by the generate report)?However,It can not be read.I got a right report by rename the report that changed jpg to html.There is a report with my car,please judge it and give me some driving advice.I don't know that what's the right driving skills for Hybrid car,I want to learn it.
Thank u

Pièces jointes

• IMG_20230209_051719_435.html.zip
    309.6 KB · Affichages: 9
Dernière édition:
Hi Dear guys
Do you have any hybrid driving tips to share?or where can i learn it ?I don't know the meaning of the data in the HA report at present.Do u have any shows?
thanks everyone

Based on your results in the report, you are excellent at hybrid driving.
Right off the bat, you're on the podium.
And even so, we can see that the braking could be improved, but it is possibly marginal.
Because the bad braking is maybe on light braking.

Dernière édition:
Based on your results in the report, you are excellent at hybrid driving.
Right off the bat, you're on the podium.
And even so, we can see that the braking could be improved, but it is possibly marginal.
Because the bad braking is maybe on light braking.
Thanks, I didn't kown that how many percent is appropriate to keep the battery. Is there a discussion group like Telegram?

The battery recharges automatically when it falls below 42% with the combustion engine.
It is therefore advisable not to go below 46-48% so that the internal combustion engine is not forced to start at a bad moment (for example when the vehicle is at a standstill or at a very slow speed).

On this model, concerning the braking efficiency, the HA team did not have the opportunity to perform a calibration.
So it's tuned like a Prius 4.

We can see in this report that the trip took place in a very hilly area.

Could you show the report with the map/GPS data?

Also, in the report, you can remove all the sections you are not interested in...

The battery recharges automatically when it falls below 42% with the combustion engine.
It is therefore advisable not to go below 46-48% so that the internal combustion engine is not forced to start at a bad moment (for example when the vehicle is at a standstill or at a very slow speed).
thanks

On this model, concerning the braking efficiency, the HA team did not have the opportunity to perform a calibration.

Also, in the report, you can remove all the sections you are not interested in...
Thanks, I live in a hilly city chongqing of china. I send it to u.

Hi dear
I had send one.

Dernière édition:
regarding documentation, you may start here:
Hi dear priusfan
Bonjour
I had read all the infos. I want to know how to judge the quality of each data in the HA report. Is there a sample for judging?
thanks

J'ai l'impression que HA indiquait RAV4 AWD la dernière fois (dimanche dernier) et seulement RAV4 aujourd'hui (j'ai fait une màj). C'est possible ? Comment puis-je retrouver mon moteur arrière ?

La dernière MàJ date de mi décembre (2022) et concerne seulement l'adaptation à android 12...

La dernière MàJ date de mi décembre (2022) et concerne seulement l'adaptation à android 12...
Je fais peu de màj, le Samsung qui gère HA est off line dans la voiture.
Dans la liste des véhicules, il n'y a que RAV4 et RAV4 AUS (et d'autres sans intérêt 😁 ).

Ton moteur arrière n'apparait plus dans les menus ?

Ton moteur arrière n'apparait plus dans les menus ?
Ben non.
Le AWD a disparu de la liste des véhicules reconnus. Je suppose que les véhicules absents de la listes ne pourront pas être sélectionnés automatiquement.
Dans les paramètres de HA, pour Car detection, je peux choisir :
Kona EV
e-Niro
Ioniq MY20
Corollaire AUS
RAV4 AUS
et Automatique

Le moteur arrière ne figure plus sur l'écran détail des moteurs.

Ah... Dans ce cas, si tu es en Automatique, y a un vrai problème.

Pages vues depuis le 20 Oct 2005: 308,282,331
Retour
Haut Bas