HybridAssistant

@Gégé67 quel est ton VIN ? (le début, tu oublies les 6 derniers chiffres).

et en fait, le plus simple: tu passes me voir en coup de vent, je vérifie que tu as vraiment un moteur arrière et on règle cela en 1 H.

blague à part, je te communique mon phone par mp et on en discute.

@Gégé67 quel est ton VIN ? (le début, tu oublies les 6 derniers chiffres).

et en fait, le plus simple: tu passes me voir en coup de vent, je vérifie que tu as vraiment un moteur arrière et on règle cela en 1 H.

blague à part, je te communique mon phone par mp et on en discute.
JTMDJREV00D

Le moteur existe, je l'ai vu au CT.

Problème résolu avec Priusfan. Merci

Morale : ne modifiez pas les réglages d'une appli si vous ne savez pas ce que vous faites.

Hi dear priusfan
Will my car model(2022 hybrid levin) be repaired in the future?
thanks

Your car does not need to be repaired, because it is not broken down ;)...
Officially, HA only handles Toyota/Lexus models.
Your model is a corolla imitation and maybe, later, HA will detect it natively..
But currently the only problem is the name of the model corolla instead of levin.
It's clearly not a priority for us.
for now, You can explain to other users of this model how to set up HA for this car

Your car does not need to be repaired, because it is not broken down ;)...
Officially, HA only handles Toyota/Lexus models.
Your model is a corolla imitation and maybe, later, HA will detect it natively..
But currently the only problem is the name of the model corolla instead of levin.
It's clearly not a priority for us.
for now, You can explain to other users of this model how to set up HA for this car
Thanks, I got it. Also, how can I improve my driving skills by reading the ha report?

BOnjour, je suis toujours enthousiaste de voir cette appli sur mon CHR apres ma P4, cela fonctionne parfaitement et devrait etre obligatoire pour nos Toy hybrides.
Mon petit souci est un pb d'affichage en effet les infos "normales" affichant les KM, temps, ventillo et EV ne restent pas et j'ai des graphiques de conso ou des petites pompes à essence qui se mettent à la place sans rien toucher et je ne sais quel parametre modifier , à noter que sur autoroute à vitesse stabilisée cela ne le fait pas ou tres peu souvent.. merci d'avance pour la solution qui doit etre une evidence pour toi.

Tu as quelque chose qui vient frotter/pincer le bas gauche de l'écran, je suppose.

Décoche le paramètre "Automatisation du tableau" :shock:

bonjour a tous

je viens de faire un grand trajet (700 kilomètre allé retour )avec ma corolla et hybride assistant
difference entre la pompe et hybride assistant =0.5 litres (pompe 37.5 et hybride 37 litres ) et toujours une différence de -0.2 litres au 100 a l'odb
par contre impossible de couper la voiture sans que hybride assistant se coupe et même avec l'option décoché dans les paramètres

Il me semble qu'il y a déjà eu la réponse dans un post précédent.
De mémoire, les nouvelles versions sur les nouveaux modèles de voiture ne permettent plus cela.

Hi everyone and priusfan
Can the fan that cools the power battery be manually controlled?Now my fan won't work until the battery temperature exceeds 35 degrees.
I see that some riders set it to 32 degrees to start working, and they can also set the gear of the fan. Am I using it incorrectly? Thanks
1677499323337.png

Here we can see that the fan is in Automatic mode (A), that is to say managed by the car.
To activate it manually you have to go to the parameters/fan assistant menu.

@vfr150878
Depuis la p4, il est impossible de garder HA actif après coupure de contact... (pour des raisons techniques assez pointues).

@future1990
Since Prius 4, it is impossible to activate, using HA, the battery fan. (We know how to start it, but as it doesnot stop after 2S as with previous models, we are reluctant to do it).

@vfr150878
Depuis la p4, il est impossible de garder HA actif après coupure de contact... (pour des raisons techniques assez pointues).

@future1990
Since Prius 4, it is impossible to activate, using HA, the battery fan. (We know how to start it, but as it doesnot stop after 2S as with previous models, we are reluctant to do it).
thanks I got it, the fan should be set to auto or other?

Here we can see that the fan is in Automatic mode (A), that is to say managed by the car.
To activate it manually you have to go to the parameters/fan assistant menu.
thanks, The fan should be set to automatic or other? It seems that setting to ha control doesn't work.

It seems to me that one of the designer of HA had announced that this function would not be configurable on some models, and as your model is heterogeneous it is possible that you are concerned.

Hello @priusfan, I have a corolla sedán 2022 and OBD Link lx, I can't do HA work, always "unknown" més sage. I tried everything, switch Phone, unibstall, clean cache etc

I think my corolla its Litium battery, could bé t'he problem? Tried to know with "car scanner Elm" but i cant find t'he option to check it.

I tried too using the codes shared here with another users and still doesn't work.

What can I do, 1 year trying but impossible to make it work

Ty

Pièces jointes

• HA_logs.zip
    4.1 KB · Affichages: 3
  • Screenshot_2023-03-10-09-59-14-29_b18cf57a949c9da1c06318c754a40f2e.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-10-09-59-14-29_b18cf57a949c9da1c06318c754a40f2e.jpg
    174.1 KB · Affichages: 5
Dernière édition:
You can try to simulate a corolla sedan 2019...
to do this, follow this
  • go to Parms / Hybrid Reporter
  • parms (...) top right
  • data base maintenance
  • bottom Set code to BZ3B
and try again...

Pages vues depuis le 20 Oct 2005: 308,274,181
Retour
Haut Bas